As pet owners ourselves, we know the heartache that comes when you’re faced with making the right decision for your pet’s wellbeing. Most pet owners have a lot of questions and concerns when it comes to understanding pet euthanasia and knowing if it’s time to consider relieving their pet from pain or suffering. If you’re facing this difficult decision, we’ve created this free guide to help you understand compassionate pet euthanasia and when it might be time to say goodbye to your furry friend.
Written by Vets To Go Founder, Dr. Wendy McClelland, this free guide answers many common questions pet owners have about end-of-life options including:
- How to know if ‘it’s time’
- A free “Quality of Life” checklist to understand your pet’s comfort levels
- An overview of the in-home euthanasia process
- Information about aftercare services available after euthanasia
- Information about the end of life services Vets To Go offers through Paws To Rest.
No email or registration is required to download the guide