As pet owners ourselves, we know the heartache and discomfort of having to take a beloved pet out of the privacy of your home for such a personal and emotional experience. In-home pet euthanasia provides you a compassionate, loving way to say goodbye to your pet where they’re most comfortable and at peace.
The Benefits of In-Home Pet Euthanasia Include:
- Allowing your pet to remain in their familiar surroundings helps reduce the anxiety and fear they might have being taken out of their home.
- Your pet may be at the point where mobility is limited, or where moving them may cause more discomfort or pain to them.
- When a mobile veterinarian comes to see you, they will take the time to explain everything fully and provide as much time to you as needed.
- You’re able to remain at home through a very emotional and traumatic experience, without the need to drive or deal with other people during the experience.
- You may have mobility or transportation issues yourself, without the ability to get your pet to a clinic when it’s necessary.
- Your pet is able to enjoy their last moments surrounding only by those they love, and wherever they’re most comfortable – on the bed, their favourite chair, or wherever you like.